Connectivity Issues

Jennifer Dewhurst
Jennifer Dewhurst ✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Dear Smartsheet,

I love you. I really do. But these constant connectivity issues are making me think I need to find a different solution.

Yesterday I was trying to demo the wonders of your application but could not connect. And again today. The frequency with which the application is unavailable has me concerned.

Comments

• Nick Burrus
    Nick Burrus ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed. I have a number of meetings today and we started using Smartsheet as a solution for them to keep organized. It is absolutely unreliable. 

The "redesign" now this is making me seriously considering pushing the boat and taking our user network off. 

Dr. St Nicholas Burrus DHA, PMP

I build Smartsheets for the US Government, State Government, and about a dozen of the US Fortune 100s.

• mattborn
    mattborn ✭✭✭

Same issues here! The last two days have been terrible.

• Any updates on why Smartsheet is up and down? They need a page showing uptime

• I've made the mistake of integrating Smartsheet into almost every process I have and now I, quite literally, can't work like this. My employer does not fancy paying me to sit around and do nothing. Not to mention the re-work I have to do as a result of not saving frequently enough. :o(

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

There is one: status.smartsheet.com

Best,

Andrée

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Shaine Greenwood
    Shaine Greenwood Employee
    edited 02/07/19

UPDATE: We've released a "post-mortem" report on the cause of these issues that we've recently resolved—you can find it here

Hi All,

Thanks for your patience as we investigate and work to solve the intermittent connectivity issues with the web application.

Please check out our status page for the latest updates on the issue: https://status.smartsheet.com

The mobile apps and API are fully functional at this time.

I understand your concerns on stability of the app. Our status page shows the percentage of overall uptime for our services. We strive to ensure reliability and uptime with Smartsheet. Most of these incidents are caught by our engineers and corrected before they cause a problem, but there are situations (just like with any software) that we're not able to catch ahead of time.

Our engineers are working hard to find a solution and return the app back to its normal, reliable state. 

Thanks again!

• Brian W
    Brian W ✭✭

I would like to say that this is the first time I have experienced connectivity issues in the six months I have been using the software, and I found that the issue was resolved quickly and with ample communication. Yes, it was a nuisance, but no more so than when our internet goes down or our power goes out.

• Since a few days I am having connectivity issues all the time. There is no way to save and the every time the autosave starts everything stops to work. 

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Andres,

If you haven’t already, I would recommend that you reach out to the Smartsheet Support Team. Smartsheet Support Team

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic day!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

work-bold

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.