Rollup Formula

Options
steve50951
steve50951 ✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Formulas and Functions

I have a rollup sheet. I am needing a cross sheet formula to calculate total quote for a specific sales rep. 

See screen shots below. 

Thanks so much your help. I really do appreciate it!

Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 10.53.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 10.54.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 10.54.19 AM.png

Comments

• L_123
    L_123 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

looks like a bunch of stacked sumifs.

sumif({name column reference},[Quote Information]@row,{Total Door Costs Reference}) + sumif({name column reference},[Quote Information]@row,{Total Drawer Boxes})

Or something like that.

• steve50951
    Options

perfect. that's what I needed to get me started. 

Thanks!

• steve50951
    Options

if I just wanted the total quotes for sales person "Isaac Soto" would this work 

=SUMIFS({CRS Multi-Family Total Quote}, {CRS Multi-Family Quote Form Sales Rep}, "Isaac Soto")

where mulit-family quote form sales rep is the range where I am looking for the data, and CRS Multi-family total quote is the column where the actual data im looking for. and Isaac Soto is the sales person. This seems to work for now. Im wondering if will hold up down the road?

thanks, 

SGF

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It should hold up, but I would suggest using a cell reference instead of actual text in your formula to save yourself from having to edit multiple times.

=SUMIFS({CRS Multi-Family Total Quote}, {CRS Multi-Family Quote Form Sales Rep}, [Quote Information]@row)

This will have the formula looking in the Quote Information column on whatever row the formula happens to be in so it will automatically update itself to look for that particular name.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!