Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Smartsheet stability issues

Gordon
Gordon ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

I've been a smartsheet user for only about six months, and up until recently, Smartsheet's stability and system uptime has been impressive.  The only recurring issue that I have is an intermittent error message "cannot display the available resource view" that is still plaguing us.

However, lately (within the past 2 weeks) there's been a number of unexpected system problems and downtime, and I have noticed longer "Loading" times when moving between sheets, reports and resource views.  Has anyone else noticed any issues with longer "loading" times?

Although the timeliness of the support communications have been good each time there is unexpected downtime, there has been a noticeable and escalating frequency of these events.  Perhaps it would be good for a longer communication/blog post from support staff or Smartsheet management about the recent system issues and what is being done to prevent future problems.

Comments

• Travis
    Travis Employee
    edited 02/29/16

Hi Gordon, thanks for the feedback! 

Our status page can give you information about the issues you mentioned. It is also the best source for up to date system statuses and you can sign up for alerts when there are known issues. We are constantly improving our infrastructure to ensure there are minimum unplanned downtimes.

As for your resource views issue, it sounds like your company network may be blocking one of the servers we use for resource management. Email the Support team (support@smartsheet.com) and they can look into this. 

This discussion has been closed.