Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Sights & Gantt Chart

Options
Jeff Hobb
Jeff Hobb
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

In the demo the chart was visable.  When I try the data is available but not the chart. What do I need to do to have the chart visable in the Sights disdplay?

Comments

• Greg Hawk
    Options

The Gantt chart/data would need to be displayed in a report, then add the report to the Sight. 

• Jeff Hobb
    Options

Greg,

Thanks, I was able to figure this out.

Jeff

• Tom Schlofner
    Options

I am displaying a report with a Gantt chart in my Sight.  It works fine except that my report displays the % complete indicator within the Gantt bar but it doesnt carry through to the Sight.  Am I missing a setting somewhere?

• PhilippeP
    Options

I have exaclty the same problem, also the task name is not showing in sight, someone figure out a solution ?

• Roland Horwood
    Roland Horwood ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi,

I can confirm that the task name doesn't show against the appropriate Gantt bar. It's fine in the original report, but doesn't show up in the sight. This is a bit of a problem if you have to scroll across to see the bars...

I presume this is a current "feature". Any chance of a fix?

I must admit development, additions, updates seem to have slowed down considerably recently. The latest (mid august 2017) didn't add anything useful...

Roland

This discussion has been closed.