Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Sales Force - Integration

Options
Petar Ivanov
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Hello,

i wanted to find out if Smart Sheet can intergrate with Sales Force ?

What i am trying to do is to list all of the mielstones and tasks within Smart Sheet to replicate and link in same fields within sales force and once updated on one side to either auto/manual update on the sales force side as well.

Thanks,

Petar Ivanov

Tags:

Comments

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Petar,

Smartsheet and Salesforce can be linked:

https://www.smartsheet.com/apps

Craig

• JohnHinkle
    JohnHinkle ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They are also working on a "V2" of the integration according to their product roadmap: https://www.smartsheet.com/product-roadmap

• Scott Willeke
    Options

Petar,

As others have pointed out we have some Salesforce integrations in a released product today. More "Data Management" capabilities are in beta. The beta capabilities enabe you to update data between fields on Salesforce Objects (Accounts, Opportunities, Contacts, etc.) to sheets and columns in Smartsheet - in both directions.

More information is available at https://www.smartsheet.com/apps/salesforce.

Scott Willeke | Smartsheet
    Sr. Product Manager, Strategic Integrations 

• Petar Ivanov
    Options

Hello all,

thank you for the feedback. I am trying to fully integrate and work with Smart Sheet and be able to directly link it either Smart Sheet within Sales Force or at least setup the Data Management beta .. so i can update fields from one tool to the other. I want to obviously automate as much as possible and remove any manual tracking from one place to the other one.

It seems like there are some limitations to the beta ? are they listed somewhere or are there any integration limitations to utilizing the smartsheet component within sales force?

Thanks,

Petar Ivanov

• Scott Willeke
    Options

Petar,

It is a beta, so there are definitely some things that are not fully baked there. They may or may not be applicable to you. The big capability not there today is that you have to manually push a button to trigger the data to flow to or from Salesforce. We are working on making this completely automatic and will do that before releasing it out of beta later this year.

If you would like to discuss your specific scenario please feel free to reach out to your account representative or contact me directly.

Scott Willeke | Smartsheet
    Sr. Product Manager, Strategic Integrations 
    scott.willeke@smartsheet.com

• Thomas Li
    Options

Hey Petar-

You said you need to update fields from one to the other, and remove manual tracking. We can do this very easily.

I work for an integration and automation company called Azuqua. Our cloud software connects Salesforce, Smartsheet, Marketo, Jira, and 50+ others.

We would fix your problem by setting rules for concatenation and setting destinations for data flow between applications. There is no coding required and you get a clean visual interface. We connect directly to each application's API.

Any number of other applications can be connected. If time is of the essence, for example, you can also set up SMS or Slack notifications upon completing these workflows.  

Reach out and you will get a free trial and demo. Looking forward to helping you with your integration!

Best wishes-

Thomas

This discussion has been closed.