Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Highlight row if there is a comment and/or attachment

Hi peeps. 

Any idea if you can highlight rows if they have comments and/or attachments saved against them?

Thanks in advance 

Stuart 

Comments

• Travis
    Travis Employee
    edited 05/05/16

Hi Stuart, there is not a conditional check if there are attachments or discussions on a row but I will add your vote for this enhancement request! 

• Brad Jones
    Brad Jones ✭✭✭✭✭✭

+1 for me too please.

I have just starting using reports, and was so sad to see that I could not compile a report of all changes on a sheet in the past day, because the "modified" function does not look at comments or attachments.  Total bummer.

• Another +1 -- was perplexed to find that conditional formatting is only available for user-defined rows and not built-in rows like attachments and comments.   Since most rows don't have attachments or comments, the eye learns to ignore these despite the icon; wanted to make the cell with attachments and comments filled red.  

• Mark Lappegaard
    Mark Lappegaard ✭✭✭✭

+1 for me too please.

This discussion has been closed.