Viewing cards from multiple different projects, all on one board

CCRE1
CCRE1
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

We use a separate gantt timeline for every project. We also use a simple grid to capture to-do tasks not relating to any specific project. 

We want to be able to view all cards from all projects, on one kanban board, to get an overarching view of everything going on.

Can someone please tell me a simple way to do this? Thanks! 

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Unfortunately, it's not possible at the moment to view it in a report (Smartsheet has said that it's coming), but it's a great idea!

Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment.

As a possible workaround, you could cell-link or use cross-sheet formulas to collect everything on one sheet to view everything in card view.

Would that work?

Have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @CCRE1

I hope you're well and safe!

Woohoo! It's finally here! Card View in Reports! 

Card view is now available in reports! Combine your project sheets into one report, then view in card view to quickly answer questions like:

• Which tasks are high priority?
    • How many issues are in the Implementation stage?
    • Which designer has the most requests?

Align the whole team on priority by dragging cards within a lane to save card ranking – without affecting the order of the underlying data in grid view. Learn more.

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.