Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Print Preview

Smartsheet don't have Print Preview Option. 

Are there any plans to add the Print Preview Option?

Comments

• Smartsheet's Print feature generates a PDF, which you can then decide whether or not you wish to print. So Print Preview is effectively already built in. Let us know if we can help further!

• Jacob H.
    Jacob H. ✭✭✭✭

I would also like to see a print preview option. I don't like to have to create and open a pdf every time I want to make and view changes made in the printing options.  It would also be nice, but not necessary, to have the option to save changes in the print options window.

• It is very cumbersome to get a proper report out with Smartsheets.  Yes, it creates a PDF, but the controls between Adobe's PDF printing and the Smartsheet don't coincide.  For instance, I want a sheet printed out landscape, at 60% scaling, and etc. I sent those within smartsheet after I hit the print button, it then goes into Adobe and those settings aren't set or I have to readjust because the settings Adobe picks up are not what I want.

• Is the Print Preview Options available now??

I do not want to print the Whole Spreadsheet, but I cannot see an option to print a selected area only ??

• Jacob H.
    Jacob H. ✭✭✭✭

In a sheet or report, if you select the rows you want printed, that option is available.  If you are thinking of "selected area" as not including all columns, then this would have to be done by hiding the columns on sheets or not including them on a report.

Capture.JPG

This discussion has been closed.