Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

How do I view previously sent e-mails to contacts to verify the e-mail was indeed sent/received?

Options
Regina Berg
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

When we e-mail shared users, there are claims that they never recieved the smartsheet page.  How can we verify that it was indeed sent out?  

Standard e-mails have a SENT folder where you can view such things, but we have yet to figure out if this even has such a feature. 

~Angela 

Comments

• Loann McGee
    Loann McGee ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When the email is sent, there is an option at the bottom of the window to CC yourself. It's a nice fail-safe.

The only other thing is to make sure their email address is correct. Through the years I have found a couple of typos in my contacts list that needed to be corrected.

Blessings,

Loann

• Sam S
    Sam S
    edited 06/10/15
    Options

I would ask the user to check their spam/junk folders. Sometimes  email is blocked on server level at a company, so the IT department may need to whitelist the smartsheet domain

• Niki Chesy
    Options

So there is no way to view sent emails in Smartsheets?

• Jamie Bachman
    Options

I agree for the need to see the sent emails to various users. If there is something in the email that I need to repeat or answer, it is hard to see what was sent.

I do not CC myself on everything becuase that would be hundreds emails that are mostly useless. The only time i need to review what was sent is if there is an issue that needs to be addressed. 

• Ashok
    Options

i didn't get CC option in my indeed account. Please help me Loann,Sam,Jamie. It's very urgent.

This discussion has been closed.