Smartsheets Down?

edited 12/09/19 in Using Smartsheet
07/31/19 Edited 12/09/19

I am unable to access smartsheets from any of my devices. Is this just me or is anyone else also experiencing issues.

Update: I found this link: https://status.smartsheet.com/

Comments

• NBurrusNBurrus ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like all services down. :(

• We are completely down in Atlanta, GA (Winder, GA) area and unable to access our main company reports.  Hoping issue will be fixed soon.

• Paul NewcomePaul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭

Status.smartsheet.com

Everything is down for the time being...

• Mike WildayMike Wilday ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 07/31/19

https://status.smartsheet.com. Everything is down... 

fire-muppets.gif

computer-fire3.gif

computer-fire.gif

datacenter on fire.gif

explosion-building.gif

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mike Haha! and https://status.smartsheet.com/ (not smartsheets) laugh

Smartsheet UnavailableSubscribe

Update - We continue to work to address reports of availability and increased latency. 

Jul 31, 11:08 PDT

Update - The cause of this issue has been identified and a fix is being implemented. We are monitoring an increasing number of successful connections. 

Jul 31, 10:28 PDT

Identified - The cause of this issue has been identified and a fix is being implemented. 

Jul 31, 10:17 PDT

Update - We are investigating reports of intermittent connections and increased latency. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. 

Jul 31, 09:56 PDT

Update - We are continuing to investigate this issue. The Smartsheet application, mobile app, and API are offline. We will provide an update within the next 30 minutes. 

Jul 31, 09:44 PDT

Update - We are continuing to investigate this issue. The Smartsheet application, mobile app, and API are offline. We will provide an update within the next 30 minutes. 

Jul 31, 09:15 PDT

Jul 31, 08:44 PDT

Update - We are continuing to investigate this issue. The Smartsheet application, mobile app, and API are offline. 

Jul 31, 08:16 PDT

Investigating - We are investigating failures logging into Smartsheet and will provide an update within the next 30 minutes. 

Jul 31, 08:11 PDT

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• Mike WildayMike Wilday ✭✭✭✭✭

@Andree, Thanks man. I updated the link. 

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Got your back!

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.