Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Dynamic Calendar / Calendar View App / Pivot Calendar

I saw a video of the Dynamic Calendar and is impressed with what it can do.

Any chance that we can try it out first before paying a subscription for it?

Also, can someone advise us the monthly charges if we finally decide to subscribe?

I dont seem to be able to find any information about this...

Thanks!

Comments

• Heidi Decker
    Heidi Decker ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Chee,

Look up at the top of your browser page where you see the Smartsheet logo (black band), then looking accross you'll see Products, Solutions etc... then you'll see pricing. Click that link and it will tell you about the pricing.

I know you'll enjoy Smartsheet and the community if you decide to use it.

Heidi

• Hi,

Thanks for the reply.  I am not referring to the subscription of Smartsheet, but the subscription of the Dynamic Calendar.  This should be a add-on and does not come with the standard package.  We already have a Smartsheet plan, but still debating internally whether or not to pay for the Dynamic Calendar app.

Hope this clarifies.

• Hi Chee! I've asked someone from our Sales team to follow up with you on this. Let me know if you don't receive an email from someone shortly and I'll reach out on your behalf.

• So, I have the same question. Would you be so kind to reply to me too? Where can I subscribe for this calendar and how much it would cost?

This discussion has been closed.