Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Thank you!

Stephanie Taylor
Stephanie Taylor ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

I just want to say "Thank You" to the folks at Shartsheet.  You actually listen to what your subscribers want and try your best to give us functions in Smartsheets that make our job easier and more efficent.  Kudos to you! Smile

Comments

• I would agree!  I really like the newer feature of sharing a sheet within a workspace!

• Kennedy Stomps
    Kennedy Stomps Employee
    edited 08/12/16

Hi Stephanie-- We appreciate the compliment! We do genuinely make a note of every enhancement request we receive here in the Community, via email, and on social media and have frequent conversations about what people are looking for, confused by, and concerned about. Our goal is to continue releasing new features and feature improvements regularly and it's great to hear that the work we're doing on our end is really benefiting you :) 

This discussion has been closed.