Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Outlook Integration and Search Capabilities

Options
Lynn W
Lynn W
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

I use the Outlook Integration to save emails from within my Outlook to SmartSheet.  Love this feature!  Because of the nature of our business, we have the same data in many rows and when I do a search in the Outlook SmartSheet integration (example, for "John Smith," this causes many rows to appear in the search results.  Having the row number display in the search results would be helpful because I could quickly identify which row I need to select.  In the alternative, is there a way to search for a specific row number using the Smartsheet Integration in Outlook ?    That would be very helpful.

I could add a unique identifier in a separate column, but this workaround seems redundant since there are already unique row numbers.   Does anyone have a solution they can share?  Thanks!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.