PLEASE HELP ME! Formula question

yoyeeyee
yoyeeyee ✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

I have a budget request sheet that requires two approvals - first approval can be one of two people, second approver is always the same and only used if the request makes it past the first approver. I am trying to get "Status" to update with Approved or Denied once the approval have been submitted. I can get it to work for one set of approvers but I can't add in the other approver or denials. I am at a loss and feel like there is probably a simple solution that I just don't know! Any help is appreciated. 

Column approver 1                Column approver 2                      Column final approval          Status

Approved                       (not needed, #1 is approver)                   Approved                       Approved

(not needed, #2 is approver)        Denied                                (Not Needed, denied)          Denied

Approved                      (not needed, #1 is approver)                    Denied                           Denied

Hope that makes sense; I am needing it to populate the Status column based on the answers from the approvals.

Comments