Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

How to Generate Automated Daily Reports

I have created reports which I need automated to run daily; is this functionality available? If yes, what is the process?

Thanks!

Comments

• Brett Evans
    Brett Evans ✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you create a report (under the Create New button)and have it pull info from a set of selected sheets the data is always live.

If you need the report sent to someone, you can set it up to be emailed to peolple on a specified period.  Daily, weekly, twice a week what ever is necessary.  But the best practive is to train users to get online to see the live data.

• Thank you!

If I am running a report with a condition of a Start Date or End Date as of Today, will the report update to the new daily date? For example, my current reports are Past Due Tasks with End Date prior to Today (10/18/16); will the report update the selected Criteria of Today when run tomorrow to 10/19/16?

This discussion has been closed.