Welcome to the New Smartsheet Online Community
You’ll notice that things have changed a bit. If you need help getting oriented, please take a look at the posts here in the Welcome to the Community category.
Hi I would like to understand about this limitation in vlookup:
- Each sheet can include no more than 100 distinct cross-sheet references.
- There’s a limit of 25,000 inbound cells that can be referenced from other sheets into one sheet in total.
What do you mean by 100 distinct cross-sheet references?
- If referencing to the same table, same criteria, is it consider 1 distinct cross-sheet reference?
Limit of 25,000 inbound cells?
- The destination sheet can only "receive" 25,000 inbound data?
- If we have 1 master sheet that will serve as database and need to be outbound to many sheets, can the outbound be more than 25,000 cells? Our master sheet contains 15 columns with 4000 rows.
We have start building a database where information can be pull out to other sheet to standardise the data input, we are at the end of the solution building when we realise this limitation.
Appreciate advice and help in understanding this better.