Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Comment title structure

Previously you could separate issues and information by a defined 'Comment Title' and then you can add comments under this section, but now the Title needs to come within the first comment and you then had replies. The problem is I am finding this change has unstructured my notes, as they cannot be clearly defined, making it a real issue finding my notes if the project is long-drawn out.

comments smartsheet.png

comments smartsheet.png

Comments

• Hello Ellen—the previous discussions feature that used titles has been retired in place of our comments feature, which doesn't use titles. If you need to mimic discussion titles in your sheet, you can do this in Comments by adding a short comment to serve as the title, then add a reply with the body of the comment. 

I'll get your vote down to bring titles into the comments feature on our enhancement request list for further consideration.

This discussion has been closed.