Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Sheet showing blank

Hi All,

I wonder if someone can assist me.

I created a sheet by importing an Excel workbook.

When I open the sheet via SS, it shows blank.

But when I click on the link as in the email I send for the Invitation to VIew to users it opens up the sheet and all the data is there.

I am concerned I know to click on the link but the shared users will just see a blank sheet when opening it from SS.

Please assist.

Comments

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Y Barnard

I can only presume that you are looking at two different sheets, so if you go to the Sheet Tabs and look at Propertres, Location and unique ref for each sheet you should be able to see what is happening. 

Maybe also send an email (Top left of tool bar) to a private/ spare email that you can check from both sheets once resolved, to make sure and build your confidence?  

Good luck 

RichardR

• Hi Richard,

Thanks, this helped but not there quite yet.

I see that the blank sheet vs. the sheet with the data have two different sheet IDs and two different Secure sheet links.

But how can I get the blank sheets ID changed to the one with the data in it?

Thanks Y

• Yovanka Barnard
    edited 11/08/16

Hi Richard,

I made a copy of the sheet with the data in and deleted the blank one.  All is fixed now.  Thanks.

Y

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Good to hear. 

Thanks for letting us know. 

RichardR

This discussion has been closed.