Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Auto changing numbers

Emily Hurd
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Hello,

I'm having a strange issue, where I enter a lengthy number and then when I click out of the cell where I entered it, Smartsheet has changed it to a number immediately above or below the number I entered. When I double click in the cell, it shows me the original number I entered, then changes it again when I click out.

Do you have any ideas as to what may be going on?

Thanks so much!

-Emily

Comments

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Emily

this does sound very odd. can I suggest that firstly you enter your number, use the Enter key to confirm it then click SAVE before you go back and see if the same effect is happening? If you still have an issue try a different browser, ie Firefox ilo Chrome and if the effect persists? 

I would see if your browser is the latest version whatever it is and if you still have an issue send the details of browser and sheet ID to support@Smartsheet.com who will help you diagnose this. It should not be happening?

Good luck

RichadR   

This discussion has been closed.