Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Report Criteria Bug?

Jacky Tustain
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

I have a report that selects rows from several sheets based on a date field being 'today or in the past' and a status (drop list field) being set to OPEN.

For one of the sheets it is including a row with the date in the future. I've tried saving, re-entering and saving in both the report and the original sheet but it still insists on including this one row.

Anyone else had this or know if their is a known bug?

Thanks

Jacky

Tags:

Comments

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have seen something similar when the date is close to midnight and I am not where my computer thinks I am (that is my computer thinks I'm in eastern USA, my Smartsheet settings are setting to central Europe, or some combination of the same)

Did it get self-resolved?

Craig

• Jacky Tustain
    edited 11/10/16

Hi Craig,

No, the row is still being selected.

The date column being tested for 'today or in the past' is set to 5th December 2016. The report is sorted by this date column and it is showing the row between 3rd October 2016 and 17th October 2016.

When I first noticed this the previous value in the history was the 10th October; however I've tried changing that and it now has new historic values of 28th November and 5th December but is still displayinng!

The sheet this row is selecting from had other rows that are correctly being omitted or included as appropriate. Within the sheet applying the same filter to the date field also selects the correct rows.

Regards

Jacky

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭

That sounds like one for support@smartsheet.com

Hint: To save time, send them a Publish link (edit full) with the first email.

Craig

This discussion has been closed.