Week Number stopped working

Options

Hi All,

I'm a little stumped, I have a formula that worked great until last week when it stopped working. I figured it was just because it was week 1 and week 52 in the same week and figured it would all start working this week. No dice, any help is appreciated.

The formula is a helper column that is meant to count the number of installs per week.

=IF(ISBLANK([Date AP Patched (Vendor)]@row), "", IF(WEEKNUMBER([Date AP Patched (Vendor)]@row) <= WEEKNUMBER(TODAY()), WEEKNUMBER([Date AP Patched (Vendor)]@row) >= WEEKNUMBER(TODAY() + 1), 1))

Answers

• Ezra
    Ezra ✭✭✭
    Options

One way I dealt with the Week Number being screwy was to check the month of the date. Smartsheet seems to push the last few days of a year into the week 1, if the first of January is anywhere in that week (haven't tested on weekend conditions).

This builds a year and month number with consistent decimal placing of the month.. i.e. 2020.05 instead of 2020.5

=IFERROR(IF(AND(MONTH([Task Start]@row) = 12, WEEKNUMBER([Task Start]@row) = 1), YEAR([Task Start]@row) + 1, YEAR([Task Start]@row)) + "." + IF(WEEKNUMBER([Task Start]@row) < 10, "0" + WEEKNUMBER([Task Start]@row), WEEKNUMBER([Task Start]@row)), "")

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!