Line Graph for Team Member's % Capacity over Time

Options
System
System Employee Admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Line chart with multiple date-numbers traces.

Answers

• I wanted to comment here that I also had issues setting up a line graph that shows each team member's "% capacity" over time. In theory, you would have one graph with date on the horizontal and % capacity on the vertical, plotting a unique line for each team member. This is the format of my data, which comes from a form that each person fills out weekly.

The best I could come up with is setting up unique reports and graphs for each person to show their capacity over time. This is ok if you only have a few team members but quickly becomes cumbersome and inefficient when looking at 5+ people.

Is this the best way to do this? Am I missing something?

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You would need to reformat your data layout. I would suggest each person having their own column then a date column for the chart labels. Then you can use cross sheet formulas to pull the data from your current layout to this new format. The new format would facilitate combining all people onto the same graph with their own unique line and dates going across the horizontal axis.