Dashboard Report Widget: Columns Content and GANTT aren't in the same line

Created a report and added the report via widget to the dashboard.

Realized, that the lines are not matching....Content line height is obviously different to the GANTT line height.

The report itself looks good and correct - the change is only when presenting in the widget.

Is this a 'feature'?

Thankful for any help

Best Answer

• Got feedback from Smartsheet Support and Eric solved my problem - it was a Chrome setting:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Smartsheet Support. I understand that the Gantt View displayed through a report widget on a dashboard is misaligned. I am happy top assist.

In looking at the back end of your account I can see that you are using Google Chrome to access Smartsheet. The issue that you are describing and, from what I can see in the screenshot, it is likely due to a browser zoom setting. Smartsheet currently supports 100% browser zoom; if your Chrome Browser is set to show below this percentage this may be the issue that you are experiencing. In this instance, when working from Chrome I would advise setting the zoom to 100% by using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + 0 (zero).

Answers

• Got feedback from Smartsheet Support and Eric solved my problem - it was a Chrome setting:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Smartsheet Support. I understand that the Gantt View displayed through a report widget on a dashboard is misaligned. I am happy top assist.

In looking at the back end of your account I can see that you are using Google Chrome to access Smartsheet. The issue that you are describing and, from what I can see in the screenshot, it is likely due to a browser zoom setting. Smartsheet currently supports 100% browser zoom; if your Chrome Browser is set to show below this percentage this may be the issue that you are experiencing. In this instance, when working from Chrome I would advise setting the zoom to 100% by using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + 0 (zero).

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi Gottfried,

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you were able to resolve this.