IF AND formula with between dates

Welcome to the New Smartsheet Online Community

You’ll notice that things have changed a bit. If you need help getting oriented, please take a look at the posts here in the Welcome to the Community category.

IF AND formula with between dates

I'm trying to toggle and RYGG status field with a formula. The idea

If the contract send day is more then 14 days ago and the contract hasn't been executed I want the status to be RED. If the contract day is more than 7 days, less than 13, and the contract hasn't been executed the status should be YELLOW. Otherwise it should be Green.

Here is the formula I am working with, but it keeps telling me this is unparseable. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

=IF(AND([Send Date]1 - TODAY() < 14, [Contract Executed]1 = "false"), "Red", IF(AND([Send Date]1 - TODAY() < 7, [Send Date]1 - TODAY() > 13, [Contract Executed]1 = "false"), “Yellow”, ”Green"))

Answers

• I was able to fix it by fixing the quotes, but not matter what I get RED unless the Contract Executed is checked.

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 02/14/20

Hi Xander,

What's your column names?

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, [email protected])

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD