How do i check open Actions items in multiple sheets under Report?

Khasim
Khasim ✭✭✭✭✭

How do i check open Actions items in multiple sheets under Report?

Thanks & Regards

Khasim

SSPM Consultants

Email ID: info@sspmconsultants.com

Did I answer to your question or fix the problem? Please help the Smartsheet Community by voting it Insightful/Vote Up/Awesome, or/and Accepted Answer. It will make it easy for others to discover a solution or help in answering!

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Try something like this.

You'd add the different sheets in the Where? section of the form builder or the Workspace they are in if that makes sense.

If you have a Status column in the sheets that you select complete when the Action item is done, you will use the What? section in the Report Builder and add the Status column and select Complete and then check the little checkbox in the bottom left to exclude completed action items and only show those that aren't completed.

Make sense?

Would that work?

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

✅Did my post help answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer! 

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.