Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Hello Everyone,

Ryan Sleem
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

I would appreciate some assistance in finding the most appropriate excel spreed sheet template to track all my purchases throughout the day. Thank you! 

Comments

• Hello Ryan,

Although it's likely that we have Excel users here, the Smartsheet community is geared more toward questions relating to the Smartsheet application (app.smartsheet.com). 

Your question about finding an Excel template doesn't appear to involve the Smartsheet application. If you don't find the answer to your question here, you might explore other internet forums that are specifically for Excel users. (A quick Google search reveals several out there, although I can't speak to how active other forums are.)

Otherwise, if you meant that you were looking for a Smartsheet template as opposed to an Excel template, you're welcome to explore our template gallery to find what you need: https://www.smartsheet.com/solutions

You can also clarify that you wanted a Smartsheet template in a reply to this thread and our Community can weigh in!

• Ryan Sleem
    edited 11/23/16

Thank you so much Mr. Greenwood, Templates on the search engine are very useful and effective.  

This discussion has been closed.