Workflow Alert and Reminders - alert for when data is not found

Hi Community,

I have trying to work out a logic for my alert to send an alert to a contact in a cell when data entry has not been completed set by a date.

Here is my example – I trying to get an alert to team Apples team captain that they haven’t entered in data for the 10/02/2020. Is this possible, can someone please show me what condition plan they would use?

Thanks

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Courtney,

Can you upload the second picture again?

What information is it that they need to add/update?

Is there anything that would indicate that it’s completed?

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s)? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

✅Did my post help answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi @Andrée Starå

There should only be the one image which has uploaded and is of good size and readable, do you not see the image? (i can see it sitting under my comment/post)

Iv'e created a form that will drive the data entry and populate those columns displayed in the image, i need an alert to look up that list of data entry (Team Name to Week Range (start) (2)) and read through the logic to detect of these "Team Names" listed if you don't see date 10/02/20 then send an alert reminder to a set list of people that data hasn't been submitted.

It sounded easy and achievable but it seems like it's not as easy?

• Hi @Andrée Starå , any update on my question? did you receive the above information?. Thanks

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Courtney Boehm Sorry! I missed this post.

Do you still need help or have you solved it?

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.