SUMIF formulas to unify 2 variables

Options

Dear, I would like to ask for help with the following:

I am creating a summary sheet to quantify sales by seller as well as by sales area. There are sellers who have the possibility of generating sales in different business areas.

Therefore, as you can see in the first image I show this global summary sheet, however, in the second part of the image I would like to detail and I have not been able to find the correct formula.

I imagine that the formula would be SUMIF to be able to associate sales (NETO) for each seller (Assignado) & (Negocio)

I appreciate you can give me a hand. Thank you.

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    edited 03/09/20
    Options

Hi @Gerardo_Clarke

You are absolutely correct! This would be a cross-sheet SUMIFS formula.

However in order to make it recognize your values properly, you'll need to change your 2nd column in the sheet with the formula (the Summary Sales sheet). Right now you just have the first name of the contact (ex. "Freddy"). Change this column to be a Contact List column with the exact contact selected, so that your formula can match the contact in this sheet to the one in your ADMIN_2020 sheet. Does that make sense?

Once that's completed, try the following:

=SUMIFS({NETO column}, {Negocio column}, [Columna Primaria]@row, {Asignado column}, [Columna2]@row)

Each of the columns referenced {in these} would be a cross-sheet reference, selecting the column in your sheet ADMIN_2020. The columns [In These] are the columns in your Summary Sales sheet.

Here are some Help Center articles I used for this: Cross Sheet Formulas / @row function / SUMIFS function

Let me know if you have any other questions about this!

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Gerardo_Clarke
    Options

Hi ,

Finally this formula working perfect.

=SUMIFS({Neto}; {Columna Asignado}; "Enrique Molina"; {Negocio}; "Clarke-Dist"; {Mes en curso}; "1")

Thanks for all !

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Wonderful! Glad it works for you!

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!