Smartsheet for Pandemic Readiness- Dont Panic Prepare!
IT departments must take the lead on pandemic response planning...
COVID-19 still has a lot of unknowns. Despite efforts by international and regional health authorities, misinformation and misinterpretation of available information are complicating the situation as individuals and organizations seek to quickly understand the risks posed to themselves and others.
- There is time to prepare for the impact COVID-19 is having – and will have – on organizations worldwide, but the window is closing. The time to prepare your pandemic response plan is now!
- Look at ensuring communication channels are open and a plan for regular important updates are in place.
- Create a small cross-functional team to make decisions, share information, and avoid bureaucracy.
- Review, update, and deploy your business continuity plan.
Impact and Result
What you need to know about COVID-19 and what can you do to prepare NOW:
- Take immediate actions to provide calm and information, assign clear accountability, address work travel, promote proper hygiene, and limit the opportunity for the virus to spread in your organization.
- Monitor updates daily from reputable health authorities about the spread of COVID-19.
- Begin or review crisis management and business continuity planning for the inevitable impact to your organization as the situation deteriorates globally.
Smartsheet has contributed to the success of implementing our crisis management best practices and has shown its capabilities and power to sustain an industry during the crisis. We've been able to respond effectively to the COVID-19 Pandemic by using Smartsheet to align our Risk Mitigation framework and best practices to establish a communication and collaboration system strategy.
We're able to offer immediate support to our communities and ready to share information with them continuously around the globe. Using Smartsheet; has allowed us to collaborate quickly, gather information, and implement our Preparedness frameworks.
We've been able to monitor the crisis actively with business intelligence gathered by Smartsheet using the COVID-19 Portal and to validate research & information from accredited sources to embed into our information system and collaborate with the entire organization external and internal.
Let us know if you need help getting started.