Header goes missing on view only reports

Options

I'm having a problem with the header row going missing on an embedded version of several reports. Hitting refresh using the vertical ellipsis brings it back. Any ideas on why this happens?

Since this report is embedded on a web page, there isn't any way for a visitor to even know that the header is missing much less that he would need to click the ellipsis to bring it back.

The sheet can be refreshed to see the header but later, when visiting the webpage again, it will have disappeared again. It's clearly a bug.

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    edited 03/23/20
    Options

Hi Dan,

I would suggest contacting Smartsheet Support about this.

Have you tested to see if it could be browser-related? Issues such as Smartsheet not loading, not responding, or failing to display certain items can be caused by issues with your browser version, browser extensions, or add-ons. 

You might want to try disabling all of the browser extensions to see if that resolves the issue, and then if it does, enable them one at at time to see which one may have been causing this. (See our Troubleshooting Help Center article for more information).

• Tuan Nguyen
    Options

I am facing the same issue on all browsers. Could you please provide an update on a solution?