Smartsheet formula

Hi

Can you please suggest me with a formula that carries out the following function for me:

IF %column = 100%, "Complete"

IF%column = >25% and <=99%, "In Progress"

IF %column = <25% "At Risk"

IF %column = blank, i.e. no value then "Postponed"

Best Answer

Answers

• Brett Wyrick
    Brett Wyrick ✭✭✭✭

Hello there Amanda, replace "PercentageComplete1" with whatever your column's name is (%column you referenced above). Let me know if this works, and if it does, please mark this as "Answered" below.

=IF(PercentageComplete1 = 1,"Complete", IF(AND(PercentageComplete1 < 0.25, PercentageComplete1 > 0), "At Risk", IF(AND(PercentageComplete1 > 0.25, PercentageComplete1 <= 99), "In Progress", IF(PercentageComplete1 = "","Postponed"))))

Thanks,

Brett Wyrick 🧔

If this answer answers your question, please press "Yes" above - it helps the community (and those random Googlers out there 👀) find solutions like yours faster.

🧔 Brett Wyrick; your friendly neighborhood freelance consultant & Smartsheet helper.

❓ Need some more help? Want to automate systems outside of Smartsheet to connect to your Smartsheet? Want to automate your sheets to talk to one another easier? Other questions? Send me an email or connect with me on LinkedIn.‎

• @Brett Wyrick Hi! It didn't really work. I get an incorrect argument message as soon as I enter the formula formula. Can you see what's wrong?

P.S. I have entered %complete = 0 in the last part of the formula because I would like the last part to check if percentage column = 0 then enter postponed.

=IF([% Complete]3 = 1, "Complete", IF(AND([% Complete]3 < 0.25, [% Complete]3 > 0, "At Risk", IF(AND([% Complete]3 > 0.25, [% Complete]3 <= 99), "In Progress", IF([% Complete]3 = 0, "Postponed")))))

A quick response will be greatly appreciated!