Introducing Larger, Faster Sheets

2»

Comments

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

@jb@59069

This is an update to the general sheet capacity throughout Smartsheet - this means that all current sheets as well as any future sheets now have the capacity to support up to the new numbers of rows, columns, and cells listed in the announcement above. No need to re-create any of your current data!

• Kelly S
    Kelly S ✭✭✭

@Jaye Tatone long time no see! I'm thrilled to find you still knocking it out of the park with Smartsheet. Having not used it for years and with all the enhancements, I feel like a newbie all over again! Hope all is well. Stay safe!

• Beth O
    Beth O ✭✭

@Morgan Smuck

My team was also surprised by the Automation update that went live 4/17/20 (emails now being sent by the creator/user, not "Smartsheet Automations") and this wasn’t the first time we’ve been surprised by new Smartsheet functionality. It would be helpful to have one central place to keep up-to-date on released and pending (less than 1 month) changes. 

I’d really like to see a central place of seeing any updates to released to Smartsheet. Atlassian handles this by having a blog - https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/blog

• EmilyH
    EmilyH ✭✭✭✭✭

@Morgan Smuck,

Excited about the increased cross-sheet reference limit, I attempted to replace all workaround formulas, aka the ‘LEFT(SUBSTITUTE(JOIN’ formula, with my favorite Index/Match Cross-sheet column reference formula. I am thrilled about the increase, but I have already maxed out at 45,835 cross-sheet references. I even removed source sheet references and re-referenced to make sure there were no hidden or missed references. For seven columns, I had to revert to using the workaround formula. Would you like for me to create a new Discussion in the Community Forum to review or should I log a Smartsheet Helpdesk ticket since the new limit is 100,000 or use the 'form' link in your post? Thank you!

• Hello @boutlaw - as we release new products and features, you can find them listed on our public release notes here: https://www.smartsheet.com/content-center/product-news/release-notes. Hope this helps!