Forms duration stamp

Forms duration stamp

Is there a way to add a START and END timestamp to the Form/Sheet that will enable me to determine the duration it has taken for each respondent to complete the form?

Best Answers

Answers

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Marijan

Do you want to measure the time from when you share the form until submitted or something else?

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, [email protected])

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

Best,

Andrée Starå

• Hello again Andree!

I want to measure the duration it takes respondents to complete the Form process as I want to know which respondants just process the answers and not read the text above. Therefore a START date/time column and an END data/time column, then I could calculate the time in DURATION=END-START. Here is an example I use in Excel which is extracted from a Microsoft Form:

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, i agree. It would be useful.

I'll get back to you if I think of some way to solve it.

Best,

Andrée Starå