Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

VERY minor bug: deleted column with filter

J. Craig Williams
J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

When deleting the last column that is part of the current filtered view, the results show an incorrect story:

Note that before the filter, there was 1 of 492 rows that met the filter conditions, so it isn't just that the information was not cleared. It was updated, albeit incorrectly.

The 432 displayed is not consistent either.

Update: The number is the number of displayed rows, I have some collapsed hierarchies that cause the number to change.

Also, please add "Filter" to the Functionality list.

Thanks.

Craig

DeletedFilter.jpg

Comments

• Shaine Greenwood
    Shaine Greenwood Employee
    edited 01/03/17

Hi Craig,

I'm a bit confused on the issue you're seeing. Can you walk me through the exact steps you were taking, your expected result, and the actual result you received?

Thanks.

UPDATE: One of our devs informed me that he was able to reproduce this behavior in the application, no need to provide your step-by-step process. We'll work to resolve this as soon as possible, although I don't have a timeframe for a fix.

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks

For others: 

1. Create a filter with criteria for only one column.

2. Delete the column.

Craig

This discussion has been closed.