Turn off "others are now viewing this sheet"

05/29/20
Answered - Pending Review

Hello, is there a way to turn off this notification or any idea what can be causing this, there were only about 8 people in this at one time? (see below) It ends up taking over the screen and makes it difficult to work. This is just a normal Smartsheet and reports/dynamic views/etc are not options for the type of workflow we are using, we have to do it using only this Smartsheet.

Thank you

Michael

Answers

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Michael,

Which browser are you using? Have you tried another one?

If you haven’t already, I would recommend that you reach out to the Smartsheet Support Team.

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• Michael HeislerMichael Heisler ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello Andree,

It was actually another user here and I forgot about certain browsers can cause issues like this, I believe they are using edge, ill tell them to use Chrome.

Thank you

Michael

@Michael Heisler

Yes, try that first. Let me know how it goes!

You're more than welcome!

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

Thank you @Andrée Starå I believe that took care of it.

Michael

@Michael Heisler

Excellent!

Happy to help!

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

Hello @Andrée Starå

I actually just had another person have the same issue, they are using google chrome and there are only 4 people in there. yet it is filling up the screen. Any thoughts?

Thank you

Michael

@Michael Heisler

I think this is something that the support team should look at so If you haven’t already, I would recommend that you reach out to the Smartsheet Support Team.

Let me know what you find out!