Formula needed - adding total of one column dependent on other columns criteria

I need the sum of one column conditional to the criteria of 3 other columns; below is the formula I am attempting to use with the goal of obtaining the sum of [% KRs Contribute to Corp Objs] that have the below additional columns criteria. Can anyone review and let me know if I need a different formula or what I am missing? Thanks!

=(IF([Corporate Objective]:[Corporate Objective], "Foundation for Scale", (Stage:Stage), "Completed", (Level:Level, "Corporate", =SUM([% KRs Contribute to Corp Objs]:[% KRs Contribute to Corp Objs]))

Tags:

Best Answer

Answers

• Hi Ashley. It looks like you need the SUMIFS formula. This allows you to add up values in one column based on multiple criteria. If you type =SUMIFS into a field you'll get help with the syntax and further explanation on how to use it. I you have a problem I'd be happy to help if you don't find what you need. Viv

• Thank you for your response Vivienne - the problem is I want the sum of the column [% KRs Contribute to Corp Objs] IF this criteria qualifies first: =(IF([Corporate Objective]:[Corporate Objective], "Foundation for Scale", (Stage:Stage), "Completed", (Level:Level, "Corporate", = SUM of [% KRs Contribute to Corp Objs] that have this criteria.

I am not sure how a SUMIFS would work here....could you provide the format for the formula and how it should look it possible?

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!