Cell linking error - URGENT!

jb@59069 ✭✭✭✭✭✭


I have an urgent problem with linked cells not displaying proper data. I have verified multiple times that the links are correct. I have removed the links, cleared the receiving sheet cells and recreated the links multiple times. No matter what, the receiving sheet displays incorrect data.

Below is a screen shot of the Parent cells on left, Child (receiving) cells on right. Again, I have verified the correct links multiple times.

I have been using these same sheets and many others like them all year, but now this makes me question the accuracy of what Smartsheet is doing. There are thousands of these links on multiple sheets, due to these all being created under the old linking limits.

I have sent an email to Smartsheet Support, but that takes days just to get a response.