Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Shared sheet not populating

Options
Katie Haskins
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

I've shared a sheet with another user. For this user, only two columns have data the rest are blank. How can I fix this? 

Comments

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 01/19/17
    Options

Really?

A sheet, not a report?

I'd contact support@smartsheet.com on that one.

Craig

• Shaine Greenwood
    Options

Hi Katie,

It's likely that either you've shared a different sheet with them, they've made a copy of the sheet, or you instead shared a report with them and didn't share the source sheets.

If you're positive it's a sheet and not a report, have them open the sheet at the same exact time as you. You should see an icon appear next to the sheet name at the top, which you can hover over to confirm they're looking at the sheet with you. If you don't see that icon when you both open the sheet at the same time, that person's looking at the wrong sheet.

Otherwise, if you've shared a report with them, you'll need to also share all of the source sheets with them for them to see the same data as you.

This discussion has been closed.