Report in Dashboard won't scroll all the way down

Mary VogtMary Vogt ✭✭✭✭✭
08/31/20
Accepted

Hi,

I have a report I've embedded in a dashboard, which contains 261 rows. The report only allows me (and others) to scroll down to the M's and then a link shows up that says "open source report to view more" and provides a link to the report. I have another report embedded in the same dashboard, but that one allows me to scroll down and see all the names (it is probably 3/4 as long though). Why is this happening?

Best Answers

• Mary VogtMary Vogt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Yes that answers the question, but it confuses me as to why it would cut off at 250! That really messes up this particular project. Thanks for the response.

Answers

Also - if anyone clicks the link besides me, they will get a 'report deleted' message, so they can't see the source sheet.

Accepted Answer

Yes that answers the question, but it confuses me as to why it would cut off at 250! That really messes up this particular project. Thanks for the response.

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mary Vogt

Excellent!

You're more than welcome!

The 250 limit is probably because to keep the resource use at a minimum.

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• Hi Mary,

Andrée is correct in that report widgets have a limit of 250 rows. Thank you very much for your feedback- I can definitely see how this can have negative effects on your solution.

It would be great if you could leave an enhancement request via this form

Thank you!

-Madyson