Querying details from the Sheet Name

Hi,

I have several folders corresponding to different projects in a workspace. In each folder, there is a master file containing details of the project. All the projects schedule logs are referred to as 01 Project Schedule. When I run a report to query on delayed activities from the different projects, I get the following. I would like to know how I can differentiate from the different Sheet Name. Is there any field that can provide the name of the folder where the file is located? Or retrieving the hyperlink behind the Sheet Name? Thanks.

Best Answers

Answers

• Hi John,

Thanks for your feedback. I have added a column for the Project Name in the 01 Project Schedule template. But I believe it needs to be copied throughout the column to be able to retrieve the name.

My only concern is that some PMs do not populate this column when adding new rows in their project schedule.

Cheers,

• Hi Andrée,

Thanks for proposing the auto fill formula. This works great :)

Cheers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Zahir Nuckchady

Excellent!

You're more than welcome!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• John Jonassen
    John Jonassen ✭✭✭✭

@Zahir Nuckchady , maybe create a fallout report for your PMs to manage that presents to them the Projects that have a Null Project Name. Then you can work toward making sure everything has a name or unique identification.