Does ending or transferring a license lose all automation and scheduled tasks?

I built and set up all of my team's sheets and I will be leaving the company in a few days and my license will be transferred to another. I have/will transfer sheet ownership to another as well, but will my automation remain (specifically scheduled "send as attachment" and alerts)?

I did a trial run where I transferred the Owner, but the "send as attachment" still came from me. This is fine, I just don't want the automations to disappear after I have no more account.

Tags:

Answers

• Ameya Athalye
    Ameya Athalye ✭✭✭✭✭

It won't. Make sure you're transferring the ownership of all assets created by you and owned by you to the new person. For automation, I believe you may have to update the email to the new person's email manually. But if you have a field created and using the option "contacts from a cell" that should update the email automatically. For example, if you have created a field project manager and that list has your email in it, you'll need to replace your email with the new person's email so every time someone selects the field project manager, the new person will get an email.

Hope this helps.

• Interesting, thank you! So to transfer the ownership of alerts and "send as attachment", should the new Owner recreate these items?