Staff Level planning

Hi All,

I have multiple jobs running. Is there an easy way to work out how many staff i need for a given week? the last column is the amount of staff need for that part of the project.

Answers

• Ramzi K
    Ramzi K ✭✭✭✭✭

@Lockie Stewart-Baker

If you're wanting a formula to calculate your resource needs you will need to map out the logic first and then come up with a formula. Do you have some rules in mind for this? In other words, what is the logic you are using today to determine your resource needs:

"I need X persons per day of work", or "I need X persons for each task that takes more than a day" ...

Something like that.

Cheers,

Ramzi

Ramzi Khuri - Principal Consultant @ Cedar Tree Consulting (www.cedartreeconsulting.com)

Feel free to email me: ramzi@cedartreeconsulting.com

💡 If this post helped you out, please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Lockie Stewart-Baker

To add to Ramzi's excellent advice/answer,

There is another Smartsheet Solution/Integration, 10,000ft that can provide you with much more Resource Management features. 

Is that an option?

More info: 

Let me know if you have any questions about 10,000ft.

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.