Check box: false and true

I use the check box columns in my grid view, when my PM's switch to calendar view they are seeing "false true false" or such...as it is showing the "answer" to the check box columns...also when sent as a report to email, it is reading as "false true false" (or whichever matches)

How would I stop it from showing this...

Answers

• Hi @Erika Geisel

Are you able to provide screen captures of the sheet in Grid View and then those two other views? (But please block out any sensitive data!)

I'm unable to replicate what you're seeing; my checkbox looks like a checkbox when I switch the sheet over to Calendar View and I double-click on the task name. It also shows as a checkbox when I send a Row directly to my email or when I attach a Report as a PDF.

Thanks,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Hi @Erika Geisel

The bar in the Calendar View will show the text that's contained in the Primary Column in the grid of your sheet (see the bottom of the first section in this Help Center article).

Based on your calendar image, it looks like there may be a formula in your Primary Column which is joining together all the content in that row into the Primary Column cell, is that correct?

Could you paste what that formula is, here? I would suggest trimming down the content this formula is looking at to only display relevant information in that Primary Column instead of the entire row.

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now