Help creating a

I have 8 Smarts

heets that I want to roll up into a report. Each represents a different project and they all have the same columns. I followed the video steps to create a rolled-up sheet with date/contact etc. details but I'm being told when I try to do so that the "rows can't be found" Can someone provide some assistance? I've attached screenshots of what one of the sheets looks like and the error I'm receiving. Thanks!

Tags:

Answers

• David Joyeuse
    David Joyeuse ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Toby Levy

What is it that you want to display in your report? Every rows of each sheet? or just the parents one?

Building a report might be misleading at first. Especially the "WHAT" part.

From what I get from your first pic, it seems you've added to many criterias in your report so that no row complies to it. Leaving your report empty.

If all you want to display on your report is the rows that can be seen in your second pic from every sheet, I would then suggest to remove all your criteria in your "WHAT" criteria of your report builder.

Then add an helper column named "Rank" with this formula within it (that you'd be able to hide right after):

=COUNT(ANCESTORS())+1

Then in the "WHAT" criteria select [Rank] and options 1 & 2.

• This is a very helpful start, thank you. The other thing I'm hoping to do (if possible) is see the various project start and end dates in the report. So if I was to show the report to someone, they could see the 8 or so projects and see where start and end deadlines were and how they overlapped if at all. is that possible?

Thank you again!

• David Joyeuse
    David Joyeuse ✭✭✭✭✭

@Toby Levy

If you display the start date and end date columns in the report, yes they'll be able to see it.

Be reminded that people have to be shared to the sheet to be able to view rows. Or the report to be placed on a dashboard.