Highlight Changes on Dashboard

M. David
M. David ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello,

I have created a Sheet with a form. I have taken the data from this Sheet into a Report, and then onto a Dashboard. I have turned on the "Highlight Changes" feature on both the Sheet and the Report. Anytime there is a new entry added to the Sheet through the form, it turns the data yellow. Unfortunately, this highlighting feature does not flow to the Dashboard. Is there a way of making it do so? The colleagues I am setting this up for will use the Dashboard primarily, and will click through to the Report to edit the data or comment when necessary. They will never interact with the Sheet directly. I would like them to be able to see the newest data highlighted on their Dashboard so they can decide which of the four Reports they want to go to. If it is not possible to do this, what are some suggestions for me to indicate to the person that there is new data on the Dashboard? Possibly a "Created Date" with the newest row always on top?

Thank you for taking a look at this.

Best Answer

Answers

• M. David
    M. David ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mike Wilday This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for the help.