Stop Alta Vista Grand Opening notifications from training

Every month I get copied on the Grand Opening Status Report for Alta Vista sent to "jennifer.levigne@mbfcorp.com" from my initial training. Because I have so many Alta Vista reports from training in my sheets I can't figure out where they are coming from to stop them.

Anyone know how to make them stop?

Best Answer

Answers

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Michele

Unfortunately I don't have a holistic solution but I know there is an Alta Vista Status Report associated with a dashboard. Have you tried searching Alta Vista Status in the search window? You can at least disable the one report.

Good luck

• Genevieve,

Do you know if this only unsubscribes from that one feed or unsubscribes from all of smartsheet? This fear is why I haven't done that yet.

Chele

• Hi @Michele Dimmett

That "unsubscribe" button is specifically for that one type of email, or that one recurring email from that one specific Report.

When you click it, it will take you to a screen that looks like this:

Notice that it's specific just to the one Report... mine is called "Copy of For Bubble Graph: Medium Impact" (sorry about the funny name, I should have adjusted it before testing, haha).

Then once you enter your email, you'll receive this message:

This confirms it's specifically for this one scheduled email, not from all emails. I hope that helps!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now