We are receiving a "Please try refreshing your browser" message accessing smartsheet from phones

When attempting to access Smartsheet from a smart phone we receive the following message "We apologize that an error has occurred. Please try refreshing your browser" We are only receiving this message when using a smartphone to access the sheets. When we use a computer the error does not occur.

Answers

• Mark Cronk
    Mark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Valley User ,

Use the Smartsheet App with your phones and other mobile devices. It works great. One of the best features of Smartsheets. Available on the Apple store and Google Play.

The error message using a browser is likely on your side. Try clearing the phone browser cache and confirm that you're accepting cookies.

Help?

Mark

I'm grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful". Thank you for contributing to the Community.

• Thanks Mark, I tried clearing the cache and went as far as uninstalling and reinstalling the browser app and that still has not fixed the issue. The strange thing is that we have been accessing Smartsheet this way for some time with no problems until yesterday afternoon. If you had any other thoughts I would appreciate them

• Mark Cronk
    Mark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Good afternoon @Valley User ,

Can you log in from a computer - https://www.smartsheet.com/customers-home? That will let you know if your account is active and user name/ password are correct. If you get into your account, click on your photo icon and then "Personal Settings". On the left you'll see the option "My Mobile Devices". Click that and you'll see the mobile devices approved for your account. You might try revoking your phone, logging out and then try logging back in from your phone. Follow the prompts. Beyond that, contact smartsheet helpdesk.

Sorry I can't assist more.

Mark

I'm grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful". Thank you for contributing to the Community.

• Valley User, did you get a fix? I am having the same issue, none of my users can access published reports on mobile devices, after working flawless for years. Seems my glitch happen the same time as you. I have a ticket into SS. Thanks.

• We are having the same issue. Published reports are not accessible on mobile phones. This came to our attention yesterday. Any fix? Thank you!

• Having the same issue. Report is being published through Wix. Not sure if that has any impact. Would love to make it work...