Blueprints not launching

Options

Hi there,

having an issue with the smartsheet control center and I hope someone can help me out.

Everything required is build (blueprints, intake sheet, workspace for target project folders, source template folder). If I'm stated within the intake form as the "Project Manager" the blueprint gets launched and everything works fine. But as soon as someone else is stated in the field "Project Manager" the blueprint doesn't launch and the project's folder is not created.

Can you tell me what needs to be done to have the blueprints launched every time a new demand is logged via the intake form?

Thanks!

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Katharina Gebhardt

There are a few things to review/check in this instance.

First, check what the Approval Column and Approval Value are set to be in the Blueprint Configuration for Provisioning a project and make sure these match up on the Intake Sheet. (See Intake Settings on this Help Article, here and information on the Intake Sheet here.)

Next, check to see if you have the “Filter Projects by User” setting enabled from the Intake Settings screen. If you do, then Projects can only be provisioned by users assigned to that project.

If all of the settings look correct, you may want to reach out to Smartsheet Support with any screen captures of error messages, or if possible, a screen recording of the actions you're taking and how your Blueprint is set up.

It looks like you may be eligible to book Pro Desk sessions as well, so if you would like some coaching on Control Center you can book a session from the Control Center category on this page, here: https://www.smartsheet.com/pro-desk. If you don't know your access code, the System Admin for your organization should have this available for you.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Genevieve