Why is Dynamic View only pulling through one set of drop downs for a specific column?

I am new to using Dynamic View. I have three sheets that I combined into a row report and then have been trying to create my view off of that report. I have a column named request type on all three sheets and each sheets has different drop down options for that request type column. When I go to do conditional formatting the drop down options only show for one of the sheets instead of all three. How can I get all three options to show for conditional formatting? Thanks!

Comments

• Purnima Gore
    Purnima Gore ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Cassandra Pearce

I changed my approach and used all the requests in one but used helper columns to show what I needed.

When you use a report but want to add something or change something it is accessing the original sheet - you can test this for yourself by choosing the option add new .

Might be easier to show you how I made this work - I am attaching an image below.

Let me know if you want to catch up on a quick zoom call so I can explain it.

I am using Logic to show me the fields that I need so I can add to the bottom of the list and then the key columns use if statements depending on the category type to pull the data through.

Kind regards

Purnima

Purnima Gore

Cierr Limited

Your Time is Important, you want to Stay on Track, We can help you use the Right Tools

https://www.cierr.com