SR1 Error Message

Angie Lee
Angie Lee ✭✭✭
edited 09/12/23 in Add Ons and Integrations

I recently added a couple of new profile data to my blueprint and provisioned a test project to verify it. The project was provisioned with a note "Summary Reporting: no template attached to reporting sheet (SR1)". I check the project folder and the cells are all linked correctly in the sheets but the project is not added to the Portfolio Summary Rollup. Any insights to what might be wrong?

Answers

• Hi Angie- It looks like you have a summary report that doesn't have anything from the blueprint attached to it. May or may not be related to your editing of profile data, or may have been inadvertently caused. Here are a couple fixes you might try (#3 is my best guess)-

1. Run through the builder and ensure that a Primary Template is specified for this summary sheet
    2. If a Primary Template is specified - open the config file and make sure that the template has the correct summary sheet label referenced (in this example SR1)
    3. Make sure that the Primary Template sheet name has not changed without updating the configuration
    4. Remove any obsolete summary sheets that are no longer used

• Angie Lee
    Angie Lee ✭✭✭

Hi Brian,

I've ran through the builder several times and confirmed the primary template is specified correctly.

The label SR1 is listed in the config file and the Primary Template sheet name has not been changed, nor do we have any obsolete summary sheets.

At first I was thinking it might be #2 but the label looks right.

As for #3, I noticed the Config file is changing the Primary Template name to "Metadata & Metrics" rather than keeping the original name "Metadata & Metrics". Could it be the cause of the issue?

• Angie- good analysis. I'm not sure on your "&amp" problem, but it sure looks like that ampersand symbol might be acting funny. If you change that to the word "and" everywhere, does it cause the same problem? If that doesn't work, I recommend contacting support directly.

• Angie Lee
    Angie Lee ✭✭✭

I am hesitant to rename it as I don't think there is an automated way to rename all 350/+ projects that have this template, and also not knowing if renaming would fix the problem. I do have a ticket open with support. Thanks for the suggestions.